Monday, September 10, 2007

I apologize

I have to apologize to all of my readers. This whole blog thing has been a new adventure for me. You have to remember, when I was in high school, the closest thing to computer class was typing 101. If it werent for my younger staff member buddies, I wouldn't have even known were to go to start a blog. I say all that to let you know to have patience with me. If my blog looks alittle weird sometimes, it's because I am trying to make a stupid slideshow and push the wrong button. My teenage daughters are having fun laughing at and with me when it comes to my "hip" blog. Hang with me. If you're out there, Robert, HELP!

ps: I just finished deleting this blog from my husbands blog because like an idiot, I accidently posted in the wrong place. I hope there are no computer qualifications to get into the pearly gates.

3 comments:

Heather Palacios said...

And THIS is why I love your blog. True, unadultered, unashamed Sharon-lee. Love it! Keep writing friend!

Anonymous said...

no blogging skills are requested to have a blog and keep in touch with other no-blog-skilled people from all over the world.

Ciao from Rome
freddie

Heather Orr said...

Sharon :)

You make me laugh!

Thanks for your voice mail yesterday! I am on my tenth Pumpkin Spice Latte this week - and just waiting for the leaves to turn and the local pumkpin patch to open :)

Miss you, too!

Love,
Heather :)