Friday, July 11, 2008

Time to come home


We have been on vacation for two weeks. It is time to come home. Our family has enjoyed our time away and we are ready to come back to Ft. Lauderdale. We miss our puppy, our friends, our home and our church. I do want to give you a fish update. I wrote in my last blog about our beach house here in Ft. Myers and the tacky decor. You know as a designer, it is hard for me to not comment on certain unpardonable design mistakes. I mentioned that our rental home had been decorated in a fish motif, well, we counted them! I am happy to announce that after looking in every room in this three story home, we recorded 1,043 fish. Time to come home; no fish at my house.

3 comments:

all day (allen d) said...

very, very tacky. nothing like my baby's work!

Heather Palacios said...

I am SO proud of you for your blogging-streak. Yeah, friend!!! Miss ya.

BZ Ward said...

Okay, how LONG did it take you to count over 1,000 fish?!!